At the end of this experience, your students will be able to grasp, evaluate and articulate…
- How to navigate periods of high complexity and still maximize the outcome for shareholders
- How to position a company to create maximum value for shareholders
- How to create a competitive dynamic in a sales process to maximize shareholder value
- The unique roles of CFO and CEO, including their supervision by the board, compliance with the SEC and NY Stock Exchange regulations, and concurrent management of business operations
- Key information that needs to be reported publicly to the SEC, and how that can affect share price.
Interested in This Case Study?
We would love to help you incorporate this case into your curriculum. Please share your details and our onboarding team will be in touch shortly.